We have had a busy few days and we are now looking forward to a week without any appointments. Last week the girls' hearing was tested at the audiologist and they both passed. We also had the girls weighed at our family doctor. Ella is now just over fifteen pounds and Lucy has hit twelve pounds!
Through The Waters
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you. Isaiah 43:2a The journey of Ella and Lucy.
Monday, May 07, 2007
We have had a busy few days and we are now looking forward to a week without any appointments. Last week the girls' hearing was tested at the audiologist and they both passed. We also had the girls weighed at our family doctor. Ella is now just over fifteen pounds and Lucy has hit twelve pounds!

2 Comments:
Happy Mother's Day Theresa!
Marie Brown
You don't know me, but I'm Lynne (strawberry) Kergan's husband. I just wanted to let you know how blessed I've been by your blog, and how you've shared your journey with all of us, even those that you didn't know were praying with you. Lynne and I just had our first baby, Lily, and as we were expecting and praying together for you, it really helped us prepare our hearts. Thanks for your openness. Your girls are so beautiful! Bless you all.
Brian Oger
Post a Comment
<< Home