The babies visited Johnathon at the bank on Friday. It was a great visit until Lucy started to smell! The girls got to meet everyone at the bank.
Last week it was beautiful weather and we tried to get out as much as possible. Neither girl loves being put into the stroller (as you can tell from Ella) but they fall asleep as soon as we start moving.
Through The Waters
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you. Isaiah 43:2a The journey of Ella and Lucy.

1 Comments:
Hi - This is great aunt Sandra-it is such a wonderful thing to go on line and see the girls doing so well. I can hardly wait until I can get a chance to visit and see them again in person. Thank you so much for keeping us all posted on everything. They both look so good and so happy. I know that their grandmother Heather is very proud of them both. Love Aunt Sandra
Post a Comment
<< Home