Through The Waters

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you. Isaiah 43:2a The journey of Ella and Lucy.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The view from our backyard this morning.
Lucy is a real smiler these days.

Ella rolled for the first time last week.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww is Ella wearing a Kintail sweater!? Thats awesome! Starting them off real early! I love it! I hope all is well!

2:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - Great Aunt Sandra again - I just checked the site for the first time in a couple of weeks. It was a real treat to read several postings at the same time. I am about to have a new granddaugter and seeing your beautiful girls gets me more excited about the big day. Love their hair. Hope to be in your neck of the woods after Pam has her baby. I am looking forward to the trip. Love Great Aunt Sandra

7:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home