Through The Waters

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you. Isaiah 43:2a The journey of Ella and Lucy.

Friday, April 27, 2007

The girl's Aunt Michelle is back in Canada and already doing their hair!


3 Comments:

Blogger mom2peaches said...

omigosh they are so cute! I cant believe the bright eyes! What a couple of cutie pies. We hope to see you soon too! Any thoughts as to who looks more like mommy or daddy? - the paterson family

8:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we love seeing the updated pics!!! we are in the final days waiting for our little one to arrive!! we'll have to get them altogether this summer!!!
love tracey, mark and baby girl adams

2:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh those little faces,they are soooo cute! I can see the McDonald charm in them for sure haha. Its so great to see they are doing so well! Love Cousin Carolyn <3

11:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home