We keep working on feeding. In the night, the girls are given a bottle when they are awake and 'cueing' to be fed. Last night they took two complete bottles each. During the day, we work on nursing. Slowly, they are beginning to transfer some milk.
Through The Waters
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you. Isaiah 43:2a The journey of Ella and Lucy.
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
We keep working on feeding. In the night, the girls are given a bottle when they are awake and 'cueing' to be fed. Last night they took two complete bottles each. During the day, we work on nursing. Slowly, they are beginning to transfer some milk.

4 Comments:
Amazing amazing amazing!!! Congratulations to the entire MacDonald-Lee family for this incredible Christmas gift from God! I'm so thrilled to hear you've moved a "mile"! So close to out of the hospital, eh? Congratulations! Thanks so much for keeping up this effort on the blog, it helps to keep our prayers aligned to your needs and to remember to thank Him for all he's done so far! You both must be so happy!
Your friends down south:
The Beneteau's
xxoo
P.S. You have two very gorgeous little girls! I love the pictures, I look at them all the time!
Hi - Ella and Lucy are so cute - it is hard to believe they are the same girls I saw in September. Thinking about you all everyday. Hope you will soon be home. They look great. Love Aunt Sandra
Hey johnathon and theresa, been watching the blog each week - it has been great to see how you are doing! have to admit i cry when i read it (but it's a good cry!). you are in our prayers and you will be home soon - these girls are going to be running around in no time!
All our love, God bless,
Cary, Drew and Lilly (and new baby on the way)
HI Jonathon and Teresa, Lucy and Ella
It's Kristen - I like to see the pictures of the girls and watch how they grow. I can't wait to meet them in person and see you in Monkton.
It's Taylor - I like to see the pictures also. I like to see the clothing they wear.
It's Erin - I liked the teddy bear.
Talk to you all soon. It was great to see you on Sunday. Always in our prayers.
The Stahlke's
Post a Comment
<< Home