It has been a long time without a post as we have all been sick in the McDonald-Lee household. All of us have had colds and are now in various stages of getting better. We have had our first two visits to the Emergency Department. The first time was because Lucy had an eye infection and our family doctor was not able to see us very quickly. The second time was to ensure that the cold had not gotten into the girls' lungs. Ella was the most sick, with a high fever, as well as coughing and throwing up. Neither girl is still eating much and there is still quite a bit of throw-up and runny noses. Hopefully, we are on the mend now.
The girls in the bath - they love the water.
Through The Waters
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you. Isaiah 43:2a The journey of Ella and Lucy.

2 Comments:
I hardly even recognize these beautiful girls! They are so big. Thanks for the update. Lots of love to you all.
Hi - just arrived home after being away for 3 weeks - the girls are changing so much - I wish I lived closer so I could see them in person. We think of you and the girls often. They are just so beautiful and happy. Thanks for keeping us all updated - it is wonderful to turn on the computer and see them. Love Aunt Sandra
Post a Comment
<< Home