Through The Waters
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you. Isaiah 43:2a The journey of Ella and Lucy.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you. Isaiah 43:2a The journey of Ella and Lucy.
9 Comments:
Awesome! The girls look so healthy (and big!). Hope everything is going well. Thinking of all of you...Aunt Theresa
pretty cute apparently!
The girls look so great!
This is such a time of great expectation now that Ella and Lucy seem to be doing so well!
What an Advent!
Love to you all!
Marnie
They are very very cute - they both look very happy. I am so glad everything is going well. I am looking forward to seeing them in person in the future once they are home. Love Aunt Sandra
the girls look cuter everytime theres a new picture. i get so excited for the day when they come home. Sincerely kristen
Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year. The pictures are fantastic and you must be loving the fact that you are now taking care of them daily. Continue to have all of you in our prayers.
Love from the Stahlke's
The girls are soooo adorable.Thanks for sharing the photos. I think I know why you called your blog through the water it's for all the tears of joy and laughter that fall down our cheeks like water.Hugs the Raycrafts.
That is the CUTEST picture! Glad to see that they are doing well :) Stacey
Merry Christmas Johnathan, Teresa, Ella and Lucy
What adorable little girls you have. Is is so wonderful how you keep us all updated on the girls progress. They have touched so many peoples lives through this blog. Our family continues to pray for yours. All the best in 2007.
The Verhoeve Family
We are so heartened to see the girls growing and thriving so nicely. Your Christmas will be truely memorable this year!
All the best,
Marie & Peter
(visiting in Vancouver)
Such beautiful treasures! Hard to imagine our God took such fragile form!
You have been in our thoughts and prayers and it's been a long while since I had checked your blog - so much has happened in a month - most of it encouraging!
I marvel at your posts - so full of hope and perseverence. I'm sure there are many other emotions too but you are all an inspiration to us!
It sounds like you won't quite have the girls home for Christmas (which you might have dared to hope for) but I'm sure you'll be surrounded by much love as you celebrate your first Christmas with the girls. They are surely the most tangible reminder of God's presence among us.
Looking forward to more news as we continue to pray for healing, strength and recovery for you all. May the wonder of Christmas and the extraordinary hope of Christ's coming lighten your darkness in this season and in the coming year!
Love,
Bruce McAndless-Davis (and Karen too) in New Westminster, BC
Post a Comment
<< Home