Through The Waters

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you. Isaiah 43:2a The journey of Ella and Lucy.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

Thanks to Aunt Michelle for the great costumes for the girls. Here is our dirty faced little angel!
Anna loved Halloween. When we went trick or treating, I would say she didn't need anything but she nodded vigourously saying she wanted something.
Lucy was her favourite character Dora. She also loved the candy and treat portion of Halloween.
Ella was a princess. But when we went to go out, she didn't want to wear her fancy hat, but wanted to wear the halo, which Anna wouldn't keep on. No matter, everyone had fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the costumes! They all look great. ~ Stephanie

2:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home