Through The Waters

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you. Isaiah 43:2a The journey of Ella and Lucy.

About Me

Name: Theresa

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Here are some more shots from the summer!
  • There are more pictures to come shortly! Here is ...
  • We have had a very busy summer. It has been great ...
  • At staff commisioning a staff members mom took som...
  • Happy Canada Day!
  • I hope everyone is checking out the camp blog for ...
  • I just had to share these great pictures of Lucy -...
  • It has been long time since I posted. Life has b...
  • We had a fantastic day on Wednesday visiting Grand...
  • You can tell from the lack of blog postings that w...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 18, 2009

Here are a few more shots from the summer! We are still at camp and will be for a few more weeks. We love visitors!










posted by Theresa | 6:52 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home