Through The Waters

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you. Isaiah 43:2a The journey of Ella and Lucy.

About Me

Name: Theresa

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • It has been long time since I posted. Life has b...
  • We had a fantastic day on Wednesday visiting Grand...
  • You can tell from the lack of blog postings that w...
  • We have had a very full couple of weeks. We have ...
  • Anna is getting more and more cute everyday! She...
  • Everyone has been sick in our household in the las...
  • We have had a busy week! Johnathon's sister Mary E...
  • Happy Valentine's Day!
  • Just a quick update. All is well in our household ...
  • Today was a big day in our house as Anna had solid...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 05, 2009

I just had to share these great pictures of Lucy - taken by Oliver Gaskin - at Cairn (our sister camp in the Muskokas). Enjoy!


posted by Theresa | 9:43 am

<< Home