Through The Waters

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you. Isaiah 43:2a The journey of Ella and Lucy.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

After almost a year's absence - the McDonald-Lee blog is starting back up again. We have had a lot of changes in the last year and I wanted a record of it all. I will be posting some catch-up posts on each girl over the last year with everything that happened in the next couple of weeks. Here are a couple of photos from this weekend. Johnathon watching football with his three girls! (Lucy, Anna, & Ella)
Anna had a costume from Aunt Michelle this year - if you look closely, you will see some animals on her sweatshirt. She is a "farmyard."

Lucy was a tree with birds on her shoulders.


Ella was a gardenw with a butterfly in her hair. Thanks Aunt Michelle for the costumes and the trick or treating!



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome back. Thanks for keeping those of us who can't see the girls all the time up to date. ~ Stephanie

1:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so great to see your family again! Wow 3 girls now! Congratulations.
Marie Brown

10:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - it was great to know the blog was back - I really enjoyed it and was missing not reading about the Mcdonald-Lee family.

Everyone looks great - wish I could be there in person. Love Aunt Sandra

2:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home