Through The Waters

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you. Isaiah 43:2a The journey of Ella and Lucy.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A lot has happened in the last few days. On Sunday, my dad was admitted to Hamilton General Hospital with a brain tumour. We have spent the last couple of days waiting to find out the results of the MRI. It appears to be a slow growing tumour that is likely benign. He will have surgery later this week or early next week to remove the tumour. This has been very stressful. Your prayers for my dad, his recovery, his surgeons and nurses, and our family would be appreciated.

We have also all been sick in our household with a stomach bug or flu of some sort. There has been a lot of throw-up - which doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon.

I will update when I have more information about my dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home